N1

03/10/2013

Groom proposes to and marries girlfriend on same day using her Pinterest page

Romantic Ryan Leak made sure his wedding to Amanda Roman was the social event of the year. The 27-year-old proposed and married his partner on the same day after secretly planning their wedding using her ideas on photo-sharing website Pinterest.

She ‘repinned’ more than 220 images on a page called ‘My Dream Wedding’. Mr Leak heard his partner, 25, tell a friend she wanted to be engaged and married at the same time. ‘Amanda basically planned her dream wedding without even knowing it,’ the motivational speaker said.

‘Planning a whole wedding is unbelievably daunting, so Pinterest was amazing as it enabled me to pick exactly what Amanda would have liked.

‘I always knew I wanted an extravagant wedding, but I never anticipated doing anything this drastic.’

He whisked his fiancee to Miami for a ‘holiday’ and got down on one knee to propose. After she accepted, he took her to a lounge in a hotel where 100 friends and family were waiting with a banner that said ‘today’ before they all went to a register office.

Her favourite make-up and hair stylist was flown in to get her ready. And Mr Leak, from Dallas, even bought her dream dress.

Amanda said: ‘I never thought I would be able to pull off some of the things I saw on Pinterest. Ryan is a risk-taker and didn’t settle for my watered down version of my “dream wedding” – he went for the gusto.’ 
Source: metro.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...